9.4.10

grace kelly: style icon

image from here, edited by me.
From the 17th of April, the Victoria and Albert Museum will be hosting a Grace Kelly exhibition displaying many of her outfits, including her wedding dress and haute couture gowns made by her favourite designers such as Dior, Balenciaga and Yves St Laurent. Also on display will be her Oscar statuette, jewellery, hats, posters, photographs and film clips. From what I have read it seems like it is going to be a lovely, glamourous exhibition which will take us through Grace Kelly's wonderful style. I am very much looking forward to going to this exhibition, as I do not know much about Grace Kelly and I am keen to discover more about such a beautiful lady. As a member of the Victoria and Albert Museum I will have the opportunity to see it a day before it is open to the general public, which will be a real treat. Will any of you be visiting this fashionable exhibition?

4 comments

  1. My gosh,she is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - how I wish I lived in London! This sounds amazing. Grace Kelly is the epitome of classic style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO there!

    Merci beaucoup for your lovely comment darling, it means so much that you like the blog =]

    I love yours too - you're right - its freaky deaky, we're like virtual twins - your about me is basically like looking in a mirror lol

    Hope to visit your lovely blog again soon =]

    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© jazzabelle's diary. Design by SoulMuse.