7.8.14

i don't know about you...

 photo jazzabellelondonblog_zps8c5258d4.jpg photo chelsea_zps1e7027c3.jpg
Dress, Pull & Bear, £12.99 - Kimono, Brandy Melville £39 - Belt, charity shop, £1.99 - Shoes, Topshop, £55 - Bag, H&M, £25
 photo jazmine-blog_zps2d48d6ca.jpg
...but I'm feelin' twenty two! From busy days at work to meals out with friends (mainly with Rebecca, aren't I the lucky one?) to photoshoots and lazy days in, life as a twenty two year old hasn't been half bad so far. As per, my blog has taken a back seat - but seeing as I have worn this outfit at least five times over the last few weeks, you really haven't missed much! I panic bought this dress the day before flying out to Berlin, and I'm now more than a little in love with it. It's meant to be more of a dropped waist dress, but being pulled up a couple of inches and nipped in at the waist certainly makes it more my style. Best thing about it? It cost me a teeny £12.99, and is now less than a tenner on Asos. Oh yes. 
Can y'all believe that we're now a week into August? This year really has gone by ever so quickly, goodness me. Chat to y'all soon! Hopefully next time it won't be so long. Love, Jazmine. 

27 comments

  1. Oh soso gorgeous as per usual! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have missed your blog posts, love the dress x

    www.fashiontalegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that simple black dress, funnily enough just done a similiar post about an outfit I can't seem to stop wearing haha :o) well if it works? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coming onto your blog, you always look incredible, and give me so many style ideas.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kimono and the slip!

    CHECK OUT MY LATEST POST http://www.sapphirebrushstrokes.com/2014/08/prints-vibrant-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are stunning! Such lovely photos of you in London. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit, especially the long kimono! xx

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!!!! Simple, but eye catching!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous dress and kimono combination. Lovely outfit x

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy. free. confused. lonely. At the same time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous! I've gone and impulsively bought the dress myself now haha... I mean it's only £9!! How could I resist?! X
    noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so elegant!

    Etta
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUch a perfect outfit. You always look so elegant and full of confidence. I'm super jealous of your time with Rebecca, I miss that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look stunning babe
    Love this outfit
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely kimono, Brandy Melville does the nicest clothing!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://catatansutradaragokil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WKWKWKW ihave a diary lak you but yor blog diary more power full hehehe

      http://catatansutradaragokil.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  18. i love your look so much!:)
    I'm a beggining blogger, check it out and tell me what you think www.SHAWSY.blogspot.com ;

    ReplyDelete
  19. Twenty two is the most awesome age, you are young and beautiful but the same time you are adult and other look serious on you.
    the dress is gorgeous, and that jacket - stunning!
    End of tenancy cleaners Battersea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photos! :)
    Follow me :)
    http://www.pfgstyle.com/2014/09/rose-noire-sisley.html

    ReplyDelete

© jazzabelle's diary. Design by SoulMuse.