9.7.16

spots & stripes

 photo IMG_1665_zpshimz4x3m.jpg
Breton tee and polka dot scarf c/o Boden - American Apparel shorts - Primark sunnies - Flowers c/o Bloomon
 photo IMG_1647_zpst4ptbmr7.jpg
What is this... A new blog post? You've got that right!
I've barely blogged over the last couple of years, but every few months somethin' pulls me back and makes me want to share something new. Since I started Jazzabelle's Diary back in 2010, so much has changed in the blogging world and in my life, but I'm determined to keep my little online diary alive, even if it is just seen by a handful of you. 
My early blog outfit posts were often snapped in front of a brick wall near my old flat in Battersea, and conveniently I've found another simple backdrop just outside my new home - perfect for impromptu photographs after work and at the weekend! My younger cousin snapped these earlier in the week after I received a beautiful bunch of flowers from Bloomon - I was feelin' pretty lovely in my polka dot and stripey Boden get up, plus as the sun was shining and I was having a good hair/face day, I was in the mood to get a little snap happy! 
I'm feelin' pretty tired after a very busy few months at work, but it's my birthday next Friday and I've booked a week off, so I'm super excited to celebrate with my loved ones and have some relaxing time to myself. 
See you soon! Jazz xx

6 comments

  1. Hello! Nice to see you around :) I LOVe that top!

    Charlotte | www.shoestringchic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pics, I love the top and those blooms are gorgeous!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combo of spots and stripes is too perfect!! Keep up the blogging, I love coming back here :)

    My blog: BOWTIE DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely here, good everything day indeed!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. Nice setting. Flowers match perfectly your outfit.
    diamond bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent blog, Congrats to the Web Master, nice colors and text.
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge. God bless you.

    Cherry Marmalade Recipe

    Great post. Thanks for sharing!!!! Greetings from Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete

© jazzabelle's diary. Design by SoulMuse.