Primark hat - Coat, top & bag, c/o Boden - Asos jeans - Whistles jumper - Asos skirt (similar) & choker - Bag, cardi & blouse, c/o Cath Kidston
Hello y'all! October has been treating me pretty darn well, so I thought I'd share some snaps of what I've been wearin' recently, along with five things that have been making me happy this month...
1. So, you may have seen on Twitter that I've been promoted to Marketing & PR Executive! It may just be an ampersand and two letters that have been added to my title, but those small changes mean a big deal to me - I'm extremely happy that my quality of work, passion and skill set has been noticed in such a way. Even when I have my moments of self doubt, I know I'm pretty darn great at my job and should be SO proud of my career progression over the years, particularly having chosen to not go down the university route.
2. Following on my job news, this month I also reached my 2016 savings target - two months early! When I first started saving nearly five years ago, it seemed like I just wasn't getting anywhere, but over the last couple of years things have really picked up and seeing my total tot up every month fills me with so much pride. I've mastered by own personal balance between saving, spending and treating myself, and next year I'll be adjusting my target to suit a big holiday I'm *hoping* to take. Exciting!
3. I've been lovin' opting for brighter colour combos and patterns recently, it's been so much fun braving bolder choices with my style. My pink coat has barely left my back since I got it, and it's always lovely to wear a spot of Cath Kidston - despite having not worked there for two years, their designs always make me feel all happy and nostalgic!
4. It might not even be November yet, but I am totally getting into the Christmas spirit! I've already started filling my 'present drawer', written my Christmas card list, updated my wishlist board and have bought my first box of Celebrations! I wonder how long it will take me before I open it...
5. Last but not least, my new Whistles jumper definitely deserves its moment in the spotlight, I bloody love it. After it originally selling out in my size on Asos, Whistles online and my local store, I popped into a store near my work and found the little lonely jumper hidden away upstairs, in my size, with a 25% discount promotion on - result! Some things are just meant to be.
What's been making you happy recently? Jazz xx