10 May 2017

photo diary #1 - florida on film

 photo disney magic kingdom_zpshxexugtl.jpg photo disney hollywood studios_zpspv8diuoq.jpg photo epcot_zpspxvbaacp.jpg photo disney jazzabelles diary_zpskbaqkid5.jpg photo disney typhoon lagoon_zpsml92fii5.jpg photo disney magic kingdom castle_zpsekitjr5n.jpg photo disney animal kingdom_zpsary0ybw0.jpg photo disney ice cream sundae_zpssn75q0mr.jpg photo disney next yellow blouse_zpsizqrdazj.jpg photo disney ride_zpsrnotkgfv.jpg photo tranquility bay view_zps55h0oyec.jpg photo tranquility bay rob_zpszkuvni5s.jpg photo tranquility bay triangl bikini_zpsnvlvp9qx.jpg
Topshop top, belt & shorts - Keds c/o All Sole - Primark rose pin & sunglasses - Blouse c/o Next - Backpack c/o Accessorize - Bikini c/o Triangl
 photo tjs tiki bar tranquility bay_zpsamj4uglu.jpg photo tranquility bay swimming splash_zpso4irx3pb.jpg photo sunset view pier key west_zps2phafbhr.jpg
Yesterday Rob and I safely arrived home after the most perfect trip to Florida - our first ever holiday abroad together! Right now I don't think I can fully describe how beautiful, magical and special our trip was, so for now here's a little photo diary of some of the moments we captured on film while in Disneyworld, Tranquility Bay in Florida Keys and Key West. I'm so full of love and happiness (with the added bonus of a great tan!) right now, the memories Rob and I made together are going to be treasured forever. I can't wait to share more with you very soon! Now, I best be off to bed - it's my first day at my new job tomorrow! Love, Jazz xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this photos Jazz, it looks like you had a great time. Good luck with your new job! X

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jazmine! Your photos have completely captured my heart. It looks like you had the best time. And I love how you took film camera.
    I can't even sum up how much I love travel, and how I think everybody should take a piece of the world with them in their hearts.

    Good luck in your new job, you will do amazing. x x x

    ReplyDelete